About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
Please “DO APPLY” even if you meet 50% of the requirements, our talent team parses profiles thoroughly and we would love to hear from you! We will always look at adding talent to our team, so we will keep in touch
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
You own the end to end testing of platform setup and set best practices.
You create the necessary automation library and framework.
You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances wherever is appropriate.
You are also responsible for driving meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
You participate in all day-to-day QA activities.
Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes
1. 3-4 years of Java Programming language experience with a very strong emphasis on automatedtesting using Selenium/Cucumber.
2. Hands on experience in development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium/Cucumber) in an Agile development environment
3. Hands-on experience in testing Rest services
4. Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
5. Experience in any of Databases such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB is a big plus
6. Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
7. Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling
8. Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
9. Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
10. Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
11. Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities
12. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
13. Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus.
14. Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers and developers
15. Testing of Microservices hosted platforms is a big plus.
16. AWS & Azure Cloud Concepts is good to have
17. Basic Unix commands is good to have