About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
● Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
● Gather, manage, and prioritise market/customer requirements.
● Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or Client’s needs.
● Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
● Run beta and pilot programs during the qualify phase with almost final products and samples. In Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
● Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
● Develop positioning for the product.
Skills and Experience:
1. Educational Qualification – Btech + MBA preferred
2. 0-2 years of experience in a product analyst role
3. Good Analytical and problem-solving skill
4. Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
5. Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
6. Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have
7. The ability to conduct market research
8. Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed reports
9. Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals