We are looking for an energetic Sales Manager with a proven track record of success, to lead and develop our Inside team to consistently achieve and exceed our Enterprise revenue targets.
- We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. This also includes creating referral programs, updating HR policies & overseeing our hiring processes.
- Although a startup, we are looking at getting a resource who is agile, adaptive and can wear multiple hats in this role. Your passion towards building a culture and driving growth in an organisation will be a bonus!
- Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees and being the POC for admin related issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
Passionate about HR and looking at a being a part of an early stage startup
Open to new learnings and challenges
You are a self-starter and a go getter
0+ years of experience, what you have to offer matters to us (Experience or not, we are open to interviewing talent)
You are a people person
Willingness to take up a small project so that we know more about your style of working
Who you are:
Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community
Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better
Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and have strong integrity
Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others
We are committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities